At 4iG, we love complex tasks and satisfied clients...
At 4iG, we love complex tasks and satisfied clients, therefore our goal is to provide a full range of IT solutions for our customers, create successful partnerships in the long run and become the primary IT integrator in Hungary.
In addition to IT operation, we develop software, deliver hardware, deal with cybertechnology and 3D solutions. We believe that our loyal and well-qualified team is indispensable to reach our goal.
If you would like to be a member of a diverse and dynamic team, if you have creative and innovative solutions, you should definitely work with us! The satisfaction of our employees is essential for our company. We are continuously expanding and actualising our remuneration packages following the needs of our employees.
Our benefit package includes the following, among others:
- continuous professional training and development opportunities,
- participation in English and German training sessions with manager authorisation,
- cafeteria: after the first whole month, by transferring to "SZÉP" card or as part of the gross wage,
- mobile phone purchase support every three years,
- the expansion of fleet mobile phone packages to family members,
- discounted AllYouCanMove SportPass purchase,
- Employee discount at our contracted private health care partner.
We provide 4IG employees continuous training opportunities since it is indispensable in the context of constantly changing techniques and technologies. We believe in the usefulness of trainings in terms of personal development and organisational effectiveness. Our employees can take part in a wide range of professional Training (More than 1,000 courses) allowing them to test themselves in new areas with the help of their constantly exapnding professional knowledge and gained experience. It is also possible to participate in English and German Lessons. We provide the opportunity to develop soft and other skills through our e-learning system. We put a large emphasis on executive training.W e believe in the 70-20-10 development model.
and equal opportunities are essential for 4iG employees.
We regularly help organisations and individuals in need, or those serving a good cause. (Tábita Hospice House, Hungary Helps, Hungarian Baptist Charity, Hungarian Charity Service of the Order of Malta, Suhanj Foundation). We support digital education with tools and intellectual products (Index School TV, support for children living with foster parents within the framework of Digital Cohesion Programme).
We welcome our colleagues to our community-building programmes:
- Running and cycling tournaments, football cup,
- Common cooking,
- Christmas party,
- Charity bake sale,
- Summer camp opportunity for children,
- And many other programmes.
Our goal is to reach young talents and deepen their professional knowledge even before graduation. At the end of the program, interns can continue improving together and have the opportunity to become our permanent team members.
What can you expect from us?
- project experience,
- professional support with a dedicated mentor,
- performance assessment.
- If you perform well, we will provide a long-term opportunity after you complete your studies.
- Completion of internship required by universities for the participants of the program.
What do we expect from you?
- spend at least one year with us,
- full-time MSc or BSc studies,
- work at least 20 hours per week,
- we expect your flexibility and contribution to ideas.