SECTOR DIGITALIZATION, INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS
Improving efficiency, automation, sector-focused digital solutions
We have proven in many industries that our approach beyond IT systems supports our customers to achieve their business goals. In addition to the systems that can be implemented immediately, our approach extends to a long-term partnership based on joint innovation.
Modernization based on a digitalization strategy is now essential in almost all industries. The increasing digitalization pressures of recent years have increased considerably since the experiences of the pandemic period. Instead of long-term developments, many companies have chosen to introduce shorter, faster solutions to reach and serve their employees and customers remotely as well.
do we need a digitalization strategy and modernization?
There are several radically different aspects that can support these needs:
- emergence of competitors: because of companies entering into the industry with a radically new approach (e.g. in automotive - Tesla, in tourism - AirBnB),
- increasing profitability or maintaining profit levels: by reducing costs or increasing efficiency,
- automation and outsourcing opportunities or constraints due to labor shortages,
- market entry to be accelerated when introducing new products and services,
- remote access, remote work, remote customer service.
What areas of digitalization are worth addressing?
This varies widely from industry to industry, but for most verticals, the following areas can be filled with value:
- Customer relationship: from increasing brand awareness, lead generation to continuous after-sales services (e.g. customer service, contracting, support).
- Employees, colleagues, digital work: internal teamwork, improving, simplifying and accelerating the efficiency of location independent collaboration.
- Increasing internal efficiency: production or manufacturing processes, optimization of work organization or logistics, automation.
- Expanding or transforming your portfolio with new digital or integrated/hybrid products: for example, developing subscription-based services instead of traditional product sales, or expanding an existing “analogue” product with digital twins, features.
- Reducing the increased technological risks arising from digitalization: cybersecurity development, risk management and business continuity.
We have already proven in many sectors that our approach goes beyond IT systems, supporting our clients in achieving their key business goals. In addition to the systems that can be implemented immediately (our 1st and 3rd party products), our approach also extends to long-term partnerships based on co-innovation. However, a successful digital transformation in business cannot be introduced without stable IT foundations, including technology, processes and human resources and expertise as well. 4iG can better prepare its customers for the new operating models required by the digitized economy with its complex digitalization approach.
Our specialty is that our operations are based on stable, predictable corporate foundations, while at the same time we have an agile, innovative, start-up approach as well. As a public company, our processes and activities are transparent, our financial and professional results are publicly available. The change in the IT and telecommunications (ICT) market has accelerated to a large extent as technology has become a defining, unavoidable building block of business in recent years. 4iG strives to adapt its portfolio to these market trends and expands its human portfolio as well: we proceed by combining traditional and innovative elements to shape the future of the domestic ICT market and that of digital business. Our approach goes beyond IT systems: we believe in partnerships based on joint innovation and solutions tailored to the pace and business goals of our customers, whether it is the result of a system that can be introduced almost immediately or the result of individual, customized development.
OUR INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
MANUFACTURING, INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Supporting the next level of industrial digitalization: a broad selection of Industry 4.0 solutions.
4iOP INDUSTRIAL DIGITALIZATION PLATFORM
4iOP is an industrial digitization platform developed by 4iG, a framework that can offer solutions for all levels of production.
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE
Traditional and next generation FinTech solutions for banks and insurance companies. Supervisory, regulatory and compliance solutions.
AGRICULTURE, FOOD PROCESSING
Technology and methodology to increase the competitiveness of the entire life cycle of domestic production and processing industry.
Specialized systems and integration for public transportation and shipping companies.
UTILITIES, ENERGY SECTOR
Technological support for energy services based on traditional and renewable sources.
Technological quality assurance of sensitive production environments.
Supporting the digitalization of the Hungarian healthcare system, preparing for the transformation of medical services.
Paperless digital document management for public services, modernization of funds and grant management.
NONPROFIT, VOLUNTEER, CHARITY
Improving task coordination, operational efficiency of aid distribution and disaster relief coordination.
Tools and devices to modernize the Hungarian public and higher education system.
ARCHITECTURE, CULTURAL HERITAGE,
3D survey and modeling, connecting physical to digital spaces.
PROPTECH REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Creating digital twin pairs, new foundations for efficient facility management.